Trowels & Floats

Range of trowels and floats including hand trowels, brick trowels, cement trowels, concrete trowels

Builders and DIY enthusiasts alike know that having the right hand tools makes all the difference in achieving a high-quality finish. At Carey Tools, we offer a wide range of trowels and floats that are designed to meet the diverse needs of both professionals and amateurs. Whether you're working with concrete, plaster, or other materials, our trowels and floats are the perfect tools for the job. Our selection of trowels and floats includes a variety of shapes and sizes to suit any application. From pointing trowels and margin trowels to plastering trowels and gauging trowels, we have everything you need to get the job done right. Our floats come in a range of styles, including magnesium, wood, and plastic, to help you achieve the perfect finish for your project. At Carey Tools, we pride ourselves on delivering high-quality products that are built to last. Our trowels and floats are durable and made from the finest materials, so you can be sure that they will stand up to the rigors of even the toughest jobs. Plus, with our delivery service available for orders over €75, you can have your tools delivered straight to your door anywhere in Ireland. Invest in the best tools for your building or DIY project with Carey Tools' range of trowels and floats. Shop with us today and experience the difference that high-quality hand tools can make.